Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Introduction

Hi There!

I had this idea for a new blog. A local Lehigh Valley, Pa blog that shared ways to go out and enjoy the town INEXPENSIVELY. Share where to find coupons for half off, where to find really good, cheap meals. How to find a little culture without spending a fortune. My name is Jen. Or Jenny Henny. Whatever you prefer. My Family just hit our one year anniversary of living here in the Lehigh Valley. Lots of things here are new to us, and exciting! So for those of you who were born and raised, just think of my experiences as taking a fresh new look at your old home town.
My vision for this blog is for it to be a community thing. A place for you to share what you've found with others. So please, email me at JennyHenny29@yahoo.com or add a comment to this website, if you would like to share anything with your fellow Lehigh Valley residents!

No comments:

Post a Comment